Sunday, June 16, 2013

My New Blog

Welcome to The Rainvault Chronicles! A blog where an average teenager like me plays Wizard101 and Pirate101 and blogs about the adventures I take and rants about the monsters I hate. My name is Ryan Rainvault but I am known as Stormy Ryan Lawson on Pirate101. Both my wizard and pirate are over level 10 but under level 20. Why? Because I'm a crowns player and I don't buy crowns very often.
But I'm not only going to write posts about my quests but also about the community. I'll post interviews, parties, perhaps I'll do teacher or blogger of the week, or just random news. I'm not the type to write fan-fictions, but if you own one or currently writing one and want it to be known, tweet me on Twitter. My twitter username is @RyanRainvault. I'll do contests every once in a while but I'll most likely can't.
My blog doesn't have much, maybe it's just the beginning. But I don't like lag so, you're welcome.

I started playing Wizard101 sometime in 2009, I think in July/August. I've been a level 10 for years until recently. It's not much though, I just leveled up 6 levels before running out of crowns. I'll most likely finish Pirate101 before Wizard101 because, hey, it's not everyday you get to be a crime-fighting Muskeeter with the hidden identity of a Diviner.

So, since it's my first post AND Father's Day, I'm pretty sure that allot of people won't be online today. So, I want to say Happy Father's Day to those Wizard101/Pirate101 dads who will most likely not be reading this until maybe months later.

That's basically it, just wanted to give you an introduction to my blog and about myself. I hope to commit and stick to this blog. I really want to make myself known in the community. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment